Hope everyone rang in the New Year right!!
I have had ups and downs this year, but I have used it to grow. I wouldn't be where I am today with out the good, the bad, and everyone's help. 2015 has been such a growing year for me, but I am not sad to see it go! I can't wait to see what 2016 has in store for me!! I will be taking on quite a few more things.
I will be focusing and specializing in:
- COUPLES: I am a hopeless romantic! I love seeing couples grow together, laugh together, and the love they have for each other in their smiles and the way they look at one another. So sweet!! Couples fill the air with love and I adore that!
- FAMILIES: I have grown up in a tight knit family, so of course I am a family person! I love capturing the love each family member has for everyone. The laughs, the smiles, the goofiness. It hits home for me.
- MATERNITY: Expecting mothers just have that 'glow,' whether they aren't showing a bit, to where they are 3 months, 6 months, and when they are 9 months just waiting on their precious little bean. They are so nervous and scared but yet so happy and cheery for their little one to come and that fills the air. It makes it so fun to photograph their little and sometimes big bump!
- WEDDINGS: Yes!!!! The day has come to where I will be taking on weddings and growing in this area!! I haven't had the interest until just recently when I was a second shooter at another wedding. I saw the bride nervous with jitters and butterflies, the groom sweating and pacing, the bride's mom making sure her little sweet thing is ok, the coordinator making sure every little detail is right and that everyone is lined up when need be, and to the pastor saying "you may now kiss your bride." That was when I decided I want to be apart of that. I want to be able to have the honor of capturing their day! I absolutely love capturing the love of two lovers. It makes me so happy to see others happy. The love is overwhelming!
Focusing and specializing in these areas give me more of an opportunity to grow with my clients, it does not mean I won't photograph other request, it means I will be pursuing how to grow in those specific areas more than others! I will photograph what you ask of me & pour my heart out into it just like other sessions.
I have also made a list of GOALS for the business side:
- Blog, blog, blog & MORE BLOGGING! Like every session!
- Manage my time better
- Bring in at least 1-3 new clients a month.
- Give my clients more of an experience than 2015. I want every client to feel like a rockstar from the time they book to the time they get their images.
- Soak up all the knowledge possible from any and all photographers that I can!
- Turn my dining room into an office
Kudos to Christina from Christina Barnum for the updated headshots!! I love them!
(She is awesome!)